Monday, November 17, 2008

Won Won Wok experience

This whole week children were asking me if we could go eat out. I was not too sure, since they have not been eating too well lately. But they promised they would behave and eat, and they were good pretty much all day, so I risked it.
What do you know - we do have well-behaved children who are polite, do not drink ketchup or soysauce, and eat their dinner really nicely (and almost all up). Thank you children - it was a treat for me as well as for you!





Well, almost to the end - when I was paying at the counter, I put a little box with leftover sesame chicken on Derek's lap. All of a sudden Tommy screams: "Mom, mom, Derek's eating our chicken!" And so was he - handful of that chicken, shoving it in his mouth as fast as he could, smiling at everyone around! Of course, I didn't manage to take a picture of that, but I will always remember how we went out for dinner and Derek had to taste it with us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: